Physical therapy uses physical agents for therapeutic purposes:
1. HIGH-ENERGY LASER - NEW - the only method in the world combining synchronized continuous and pulsed laser radiation at the same time, thus ensuring the best analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-edema effects. Indicated for: muscle and bone dysfunctions, joint dysfunctions, pains of various origins, inflammatory processes, swelling due to blood and lymph circulation disorders and pathological changes in superficial tissues.
Duration of treatment: 5 - 15 min.
2. BIOPTRON - polarized light with a wavelength of 400 - 2000 mm (does not contain UV) - biostimulative effect on human cells, activation of the immune system
Application: in pain therapy, accelerates tissue regeneration, rebuilds collagen fibers,
Duration of treatment: 8 min.
3. DIATERMIA - treatment using a high frequency electromagnetic field - short wave, continuous wave - heat generation in superficial and deep tissues
Effects: it reduces muscle tension, relieves rheumatic pains in ligamentous muscles, joints, eliminates inflammation by widening blood vessels, accelerates venous flow in the treated areas, stimulates reabsorption of exudate fluid,
Duration of treatment: 10 - 15 min
4. TERAPLUS - treatment with pulsed electromagnetic field, athermal effect - applied in post-traumatic, post-operative treatment, complications of peripheral circulation (haematomas, fresh injuries etc.)
Duration of treatment: 15 min.
5. ELECTROSTIMULATION - high voltage - treatment of soft tissues, swelling, pain therapy, re-education or muscle strengthening, stimulation of peripheral circulation at the sensory and motor level, nerve tissue stimulation after surgery
Duration of treatment: 15 - 30 min.
6. IONPHORESIS- introducing medicine to the indicated place by means of direct current.
Action: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, softening scars, facilitating wound healing.
Duration of treatment: 20 min.
7. SOLLUX - a thermal therapeutic procedure using IR radiation with a wavelength of 800-1600 mm Used for chronic and subacute inflammatory conditions of peripheral nerves, myalgia, inflammation of cranial nerves, hemiplegia, frostbite, burns, contractures, difficult to heal wounds, acne rosacea, juvenile acne, etc.
Duration of treatment: 15 - 20 min
8. LASER - biostimulating with a wavelength of 830 nm, power of 200-400 mW (infrared), VIS-670 nm (red). Used for sprains, fractures, pain syndromes of joints, muscles, tendons, degenerative changes in the spine, neuralgia, sciatica, lumbago, peripheral nerve entrapment syndromes, carpal tunnel syndrome, purulent dermatitis, leg ulcers, bedsores, hemiplegia, post-thrombotic syndrome, lymphedema,
Duration of treatment: 1 to 15 min.
9. MAGNETRONIK - low frequency magnetic field therapy. Used in pathologies of the skeletal system, for the treatment of injuries, in rheumatic diseases, vascular diseases of veins and arteries, psoriasis, during remission, delayed bone growth, osteoporosis, etc.
Duration of treatment: 20 - 30 min.
10. BERNARD'S DIAGYNAMIC CONDUCT - these are low frequency impulse currents consisting of direct current and positive sinusoidal current oscillations. They have strong analgesic and blood circulation improving effect.
Duration of treatment: 10 - 15 min.
11. TREÜBERT CURRENT (ULTRA REIZ) - it is an impulse current, which has a strong analgesic effect. This current has a smaller galvanic component than diadynamic currents. They cause muscle relaxation. For this reason, in our clinics, often used by athletes before and after training.
Duration of treatment: 10 - 20 min.
12. INTERFERENTIAL CURRENTS (NEMECA) - medium frequency currents, created as a result of interference of two alternating currents in tissues. Analgesic effect in painful syndromes of: neck, lower back, arthoses, degenerative, metabolic diseases of unknown etiology, rheumatic diseases including synovial membrane, periarticular structures, neuralgia, vascular pain - arteriosclerosis, changes within the blood vessels, headaches, pain in joints, hands and lower limbs, etc.
Duration of treatment: 15 min.
13. UD - ultrasound - a procedure which induces physicochemical changes in tissues under the influence of mechanical (tissue micromassage) and thermal effects. Under the influence of the UD wave, colloid compounds are broken down into smaller molecules, blood flow increases, collagen fiber elasticity increases, muscle tension decreases, conduction in sensory fibers increases (pain reduction) Inhibits inflammatory processes, stimulates bone fusion (accelerates), stimulates tissue oxidation processes.
Indications: diseases of peripheral joints and spine, inflammation of sheaths, tendons, joint capsules, ligaments, post-traumatic treatment of bone fractures, joint sprains, contractures, soft tissue rupture, swelling, hematomas, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, neuralgia, phantom pains, nerve inflammation, postherpetic pain, venous ulcers, bedsores, scars, Dupuytren's contracture, post-injection infiltration, connective tissue adhesions, lumbago, sciatica, Sudeka syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, sacroiliac joint pain, tendonitis, Achilles tendonitis
Duration of treatment: 3 - 10 min.
14. SALUT BIOREZONANGE MAGNETIC FIELD - pulsating magnetic field, bioresonance
Effects: dilatation of blood vessels, improvement of tissue oxidation, improvement of circulation and blood pressure regulation, blood pH normalization, increase of Ca++ calcium, Mg++ magnesium concentration (increase of bioavailability of these elements), better penetration through cell membranes of Na+ sodium and K+ potassium ions, improvement of metabolism, activation of immune system, harmonization of vegetative system, slowing down ageing processes, increasing oxygen supply to cells, analgesic effect
Indications: osteoporosis, hormonal disorders, injuries and fractures, diabetes, gout, blood pressure disorders, migraines, inflammation of the urinary and genital tract, varicose veins, congestion, edema, neuralgia, insomnia, atherosclerosis, impotence
Duration of treatment: 8 min.
15. TENS CURRENTS - otherwise known as skin nerve stimulation used in chronic and acute pain syndromes.
Duration of treatment: 10 - 20 minutes
16. FONOFOREZA - introduction of medicine in the form of therapeutic gel using ultrasound waves (procedure mentioned above).
Duration of treatment from 5 - 10 min
17. SHOCK WAVE THERAPY - treatment using pressure waves generated by compressed air. Used for tissue regeneration and repair. In sport it is used in: jumper's knee, tennis player's and golfer's elbow, plantar fasciitis (halux).